BlogHer '11 and Food!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

In just a few weeks I'll be off to San Diego, Ca. to attend the biggest conference in the blogosphere for women, BlogHer '11 thanks to the wonderful people at Twin Trinity Media. I'm positive there will be delightful foods to try at the conference after all DOVE® Ice Cream, Hillshire Farms, Jimmy Dean, Hershey's S'more's and Twizzlers, Knorr and McDonalds are all sponsors of the conference.

I'm certainly excited that DOVE® Ice Cream is going to be on hand. I absolutely love the companies ice cream. I've even sent an email off to get into DOVE®'s FirstSight Party which boasts "an evening of champagne and hors-d’oeuvres" on board a yacht in West Harbor, San Diego. I believe Lindsay Maddox of Silly Mom Thoughts put her name on the list to get into the party also. Wish us luck at getting in! We both could use a fabulous evening on board a yacht eating delicious ice cream and drinking champagne... actually, I'm not sure of anyone who couldn't use an evening like that!

I'm also planning on heading to the Hillshire Farms So Good Bistro which is the only eatery on the BlogHer '11 floor. I'll definitely be heading over to their booth (#100) on the conference floor to meet comedienne Wendi McLendon-Covey from "Bridesmaids" and to make a digital video for this blog. It should be incredibly awesome to become a "So Good" star.

Photo from Flickr by St0rmz

1 comments:

Michelle L. Devon said...

Now I'm hungry!

Post a Comment

The Hungry Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino