Rustic Kitchen Bar & Bistro- A Review

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Review of Lunch at the Rustic Kitchen Bistro and Bar at Mohegan Sun in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

For my birthday on May 7th, my mom took me out to eat for lunch. We went to Mohegan Sun in Wilkes-Barre, Pa to do a little bit of gambling and then eat lunch. At the Mohegan Sun there are several restaurants to choose from. We decided on the Rustic Kitchen Bistro and Bar because when I arrived at Mohegan Sun, I was given a flyer with birthday freebies including a free appetizer or dessert from the Rustic Kitchen if I chose to eat there. Since I love free stuff, the Rustic Kitchen Bistro and Bar beat out the other restaurants for lunch.

Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Hungry Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino